Sunday, February 9, 2014

Off to Paris!


Actually, i am on the way to the Airport of Munich to go to Brussesls. From the Belgian Capital I will take the high-speed train, called Thalys to Paris. 

I am so excited about the city of Love, although it's my thrid time now. Of course there are a lot of things on my to-do-list. Paris is such a wonderful city, as Brussels as well! The top 5 picks on my list are, Musée du Louvre (with fast track access tickets), Eiffel Tower, le Quartier de Saint-Germain-des-Prés (where I will stroll through the shops of diptyque, Le Labo, and Armani), the Champs-Elysées as well as the Opéra with the Galeries Lafayette next to it. 

In the following posts, I will present the hotels where I will be staying - and they are really worth to be presented! :-)

I wish you a wonderful week!

Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment