Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2013 - Welcome 2014! 

2013 was a year full of new experiences and a lot of fun. Besides discovering new places I met new people and learned a lot of new things.

What about your travel plans for this year?Will you be going this summer? Asia, Australia, Africa, America or to Europe? Côte d’Azur, Costa Brava, Amalfi Coast or Santorin? 



Normally I am the person who does an extensive research, before choosing the right holiday destination, but sometimes even I have to act fast. So I did, when booking my ski holiday for 2014 in the newly Chedi Andermatt. 


At this time I do not have any concrete plans for the summer 2014. I am thinking about spending some days on the Côte d’Azur, Amalfi Coast, Capri or on the island of Vulcano (as I reported in recent posts). I know that there a beautiful places in Spain, Turkey or Greece, but I do not want to miss the undoubtedly excellent service, you can expect of a world-class hotel in Italy or France. Further interesting places such as Marrakech or Beirut, are not as safe as they have been a few years ago, due to terror attacks and political problems. 



The weather could not be better in Austria, so there should be no day without being on the slopes of a vast ski resort. My favourite place to ski is the ski resort of "Obergurgl-Hochgurgl" which got more crowded over the last three years, but due to the enormous scale of the resort there is no need to worry about tons of people.


I would like to thank you for reading my posts and your interest in my Luxury Travel Blog.



Last but not least I wish you all a happy and successful New Year 2014, may all your wishes come true!




No comments:

Post a Comment