Monday, March 17, 2014

Summer is coming


How was your last summer? Mine was wonderful and unforgettable.

As you can see in my previous blog entries from the last summer, I have made a Road-Trip through the Southest of Italy: Naples, Amalfi, Calabria, Sicily, Basilicata, Apulia and back via the Marches - simply breath-taking. This was a trip of a lifetime for me!

The upcoming summer I will go to Southern France, more precisely to the Provence and to Côte d'Azur of course. A to-do-list is already planned but we will see afterwards if my schedule keeps what it promises.

Today I wanted to let you know that I updated the list of the Hotels & Resorts where I stayed and you can now see more hotel reviews on this blog by clicking here. I have added some interesting and luxurious hotels and places, which might be of interest to you.

In addition I have also published a new website of my company with lots of luxury hotels and destinations. I would be delighted to receive your enquiry soon!



Best regards and a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment