Sunday, March 2, 2014

New 5-Star Hotel in Tyrol sheduled to open in Mösern!


After a decade, a new 5-star hotel in the Tyrol is finally sceduled to open soon. 

As the fourth hotel in the surrounding of Seefeld in Tyrol, the new "For Friends" - a simple name as well - is the only one with breath-taking views over the main valley of Tyrol - the "Inntal".


I am really excited about the opening ceremony and about the ongoing operations. We will soon see if they keep the prices as high as they are now entered in the system or if they will fall when the opening date is coming sooner. To be honest, it really looks great on the first pictures and normally I am not wrong with my expecations. 


The lobby and the pool area remembers me of the recently opened InterContinental in Davos, which is as sleek and stylish as the soon to be opened "for Friends" Resort. 

Be sure that I will test this place after it has opened and of course me or one of my colleagues will report immediately, as always!

Have a great weekend,

Daniel


2 comments:

  1. Daniel I absolutely agree with you. I am as exited as you are for the opening of the "For Friends" 5-star hotel in Mösern and I am looking forward to testing it out as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's check if they keep what they promised, Thomas!

    ReplyDelete